If you’ve been doing some little research on best essential oil diffusers on the market, then it is likely that you might have come across young living essential oil diffuser. You might also have a clue that it comes at the top when it comes to best essential oil diffuser comparison.
As we all know there is no other trick to staying healthy than exploiting all nature has to offer, and the young living essential oil diffuser company has done nothing less in making that happen. Essential oils will not only give you a taste of what true nature feels like but will also make your home environment a haven for essential oil lovers. Another fascinating fact about young living oils is that it isn’t as complex as other home appliances. You can easily make one for yourself provided you know what you are looking for. Here are the things you need.
ESSENTIAL OILS TO CHOOSE FROM
There are more than enough essential oils you can use to get your perfect mixture. These essential oils were chosen based on what they can do that include, healing various diseases, getting rid of unwanted insects, improving your way of life and more. They are categorized as follows.
Antiviral oils: These oils are meant to prevent viral diseases and also to keep away harmful viruses that might cause diseases. Examples include Cinnamon, Thyme, Eucalyptus, Oregano, Clove and more.
- Antibacterial oils: These oils works best to prevent bacterial growth in your house and bacterial related health complications. Examples include Rosemary, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Marjoram, Wintergreen and more.
- Antibiotic oils: These ones work best to destroy and inhibit the growth of pathogens hence prevents lots of health related problems. Examples include Patchouli, Bergamot, Clove, Lime, Lavender and more.
- Antifungal oils: Antifungal oils prevents growth of fungi. They are quite beneficial when used in areas that are prone to molds that have an habit of growing on foods and hidden moisturized areas. Examples include, Eucalyptus, Patchouli, Lavender, Lemon and more,
OTHER ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- A glass bottle having a narrow opening
- Quater grapeseed or almond oil
- Approximately 15 drops of your favorite oils
- Two tablespoonful of vodka
- Rattan reeds
HOW TO MAKE IT
i) Into your glass bottle, mix alcohol, almond oil, and essential oils.
ii) Add reeds into the mixture and then give it a rest of at least one hour.
iii) After one hour you can now flip the reeds so that you get your oil diffuser.
As you can see, it is easier than you think. If you do this correctly, you can have your own young living essential oil diffuser that will benefit you in the following ways.
- Reduced stressed: One of the proven benefits of using essential oils is that they will relax your mind even when you are under stress.
- Home free of unwanted insects: Just like any other insect repellent, essential oils aren’t friendly to insects.
- An environment free of harmful pathogens: Essential oils inhibit growth of pathogens and destroy those that are already grown.
- Good moods and motivation: With essential oils around your house, you will always wake up happy and motivated to carry out tasks ahead.
Despite being one of the best home appliances, essential oils diffuser works best when proper instructions are followed. Since you will be using your homemade young living essential oils diffuser, it is advisable that you use it correctly. Here is a brief overview of how to use it.
HOW TO USE YOUR HOMEMADE YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER
Consult a doctor before use
Just like any other natural supplement, it isn’t advisable to use essential oils when you have health complications. If you are on strict medication, pregnant or going through a medical procedure it is recommended to consult with your doctor if essential oils are safe for you.
Don’t apply your homemade essential oil diffusers to your sensitive areas
There is no doubt that essential oils will benefit every part of your body. What you must remember is that they might lead to complications when not used correctly. For your own safety, avoid using essential oils on sensitive areas such as ears, genitals, eyes and mucous membranes.
Don’t use it excessively
It doesn’t matter how fast you expect to see the benefits. Using essential oils excessively might lead to complications such as adverse reactions. Experts recommend that you use approximately two drops. Using it excessively may also be a waste since, your skin and nose will only take in what they can.
Stop the use and consult a doctor if you experience any discomfort
There is more to expect when using essential oils especially when it is your first time. You might experience discomfort, irritation and more. What you must remember is that, most essential oils works best to detoxify your body and when this happens your body might not feel normal. You will experience such things such as rashes and more. When this happens, it is advisable to see a doctor to confirm if everything is alright and to get an advice on how to deal with the situation.
In summary, young living oils have truly passed the test of time and as we can see, not even critics have what it takes to match its benefits. The company has served millions more than any other company; it has some of the best offers you can find anywhere and last but not least, it offers you a chance to use its ingredients to make your own perfect essential oils diffuser. Use the tips above and enjoy every moment you are in your house.